The Ameren Missouri Festival of Lights
AgesAll Ages Adults & kids together
The event kicks off at 3:30 pm within Glacier Park and North Pole Village (under the train shed) at Union Station featuring Mrs. Claus serving children hot chocolate and cookies, painting poinsettias with Walter Knoll, the USO assisting with letters to active Military, followed by a host of family entertainment that includes:
- Metro Edge Figure Skating Club performing “Nutcracker on Ice”
- Kingsbury Place Singers, St. Louis Christmas Carols Association
- Muny Kids Touring Troupe
- Highland High School Madrigal Singers
- Salvation Army Brass Band
- Stages Academy – Triple Threat
- Carr Lane Drumline
Announcements of the Kids Coloring and Essay Contest Winners, introduction of the Festival “Make-A-Wish” Kid, lots of roving mascots including, real live reindeer and return of Jeff the Juggler.
Enjoy carriage rides, hot chocolate provided by the Salvation Army Canteen, and ice cream for the kids provided by the STLMPD Polar Cops.
Process with everyone to Aloe Plaza to enjoy the countdown and lighting of the Salvation Army Tree of Lights and the downtown holiday lights by Mayor Slay at 6:25 pm culminating with a spectacular holiday fireworks display.
- Union Station West lot will be closed. We suggest taking Metrolink or parking under the train shed lot off 18th Street for $5.
So come join us for a fun family evening at Union Station for the Ameren Missouri Festival of Lights!