YOUR ONLINE RESOURCE FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES
Places to Go
- HOME + Search by Day
- Top 20 Places to Take Kids in St. Louis
- Week by Week Guide to Summer Camps
- Indoor play centers
- Birthday Party Locations
- Kid-Friendly Museums
- Kids-eat-free restaurants
- Libraries in our area
- Outside fun - Main page
- Zoos & nature centers
- Fun on the Farm
- Professional sports
- List your organization on KOAA - it's free
Things to Do
- Sign up for our FREE weekly e-newsletter!
- Read our most recent Thursday e-newsletter!
- How to use KidsOutAndabout.com
- Master List of After School/Saturday Classes
- Preschools in the St. Louis area
- Private School list
- Upcoming Open Houses
- Sports / Physical Fitness Centers in STL
- Martial Arts Academies
- Gymnastics Centers
- Tutoring Centers
- Special Needs Resources
- Post your events to our calendar - it's free!
- 12 Days Out and About in STL - Giveaway!!
- Southeast / Florida
- Midwest & Texas
- Mountain states
- West Coast / Nevada
The person with the best luau attire will win a prize so make sure you dress in your best Hawaiian outfit! Enjoy swimming and a buffet dinner from 5:30P-6:30P with pulled pork sandwiches, fresh fruit and so much more. An exhilarating luau show by A-Hui Hula 'O Punahele will begin at 7:00P. Relax, sit back and enjoy the sweet sounds of the ukulele and live steel drums. Be sure to invite your friends and family! Cost includes pool admission, dinner and show.
Date: Wednesday, August 7
Fee: $15 per adult $8 per child 12 and under
*All must pre-register, full payment due at registration*
Registration ends Thursday, August 1
To register call 636-949-3372 or online at www.stcharlesparks.com