YOUR ONLINE RESOURCE FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES
Places to Go
- HOME + Search by Day
- Holiday break camps
- Top 20 Places to Take Kids in St. Louis
- Indoor play centers
- Birthday Party Locations
- Kid-Friendly Museums
- Kids-eat-free restaurants
- Libraries in our area
- Outside fun - Main page
- Zoos & nature centers
- Fun on the Farm
- Professional sports
- List your organization on KOAA - it's free
Things to Do
- Sign up for our FREE weekly e-newsletter!
- Read our most recent Thursday e-newsletter!
- How to use KidsOutAndabout.com
- 12 Days Out and About in STL - Giveaway!!
- Master List of After School/Saturday Classes
- Preschools in the St. Louis area
- Private School list
- Upcoming Open Houses
- Sports / Physical Fitness Centers in STL
- Martial Arts Academies
- Gymnastics Centers
- Tutoring Centers
- Special Needs Resources
- Post your events to our calendar - it's free!
- Southeast / Florida
- Midwest & Texas
- Mountain states
- West Coast / Nevada
Living History Hayrides at Jefferson Barracks Park
The event has already taken a place at this date:
Sat - 11am, 1pm, 3pm; Sun - 12pm & 2pm
$7 per person
Enjoy a hayride through Jefferson Barracks with history vignettes presented throughout the park by living history re-enactors who describe their time period, uniforms and equipment during each stop.
You will learn what was where, when it was there and who used it when they were stationed at Jefferson Barracks from its founding in 1826 through the World War II time period.
Sept 7, 11am, 1 & 3pm
Sept 8, Noon & 2pm
Space is limited! Advance Reservations Required.
Please call 314-544-5714 or email JMagurany@stlouisco.com