Ameren Kids Challenge at Pedal the Cause
Registration fee includes:
- Kids Challenge t-shirt
- Pedal the Cause water bottle
- High quality Finisher Medal
- Rider bag filled with goodies
- Certificate of completion
- Fitz’s Root Beer Float
- Access to all activities in the Kids Zone
- Personalized rider profile to easily fundraise online
The courses are completely closed to traffic with volunteers and course marshals stationed along the loops to ensure every child’s safety. Walk-up registration is also welcome, if the shifts are not sold out.
Before and after, the entire family can relax and enjoy the many activities and attractions of PTC Kids Zone! Attractions include:
- Helmet fittings by St. Louis Children’s Hospital
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital Clown Docs with glitter tattoos
- Fitz’s Bottling Company
- All American Gymnastics & Super Ninja
Kids Challengers can earn the following incentives for fundraising to these levels! Note: one prize per participant (except for All Stars). If qualifier prefers a prize from the lower fundraising bracket, he/she can opt for that. Deadline to qualify: October 31, 2019.
- Crusaders – $100+ – Sky Zone Freestyle Jump pass (60 minutes), which includes access to the main court, Sky Slam, Warped Wall, Sky Hoops, Challenge Zone, Foam Zone, Rock climbing wall, and the Warrior course.
- Champions – $250+ – The Epic “Beat the Buzzer” Pass at Epic 6 (includes 2 hours of timed play on unlimited attractions, excluding the arcade.) Play as much laser tag, ninja warrior course runs, Epic 6 trampoline jumps, dodgeball, and rock climbing as you can before your time runs out. Pass available to use during all hours of operation on THURSDAY and FRIDAY, on SATURDAY from 3:00pm until close (11:00pm), and on SUNDAY from 3:00pm until close (6:00pm).
- All Stars – $500+ – Two tickets to a St. Louis Cardinals game (blackout dates will apply) PLUS The Epic “Beat the Buzzer” Pass at Epic 6.
The Top 10 Kids Challenge Fundraisers will also win a prize – 4 complimentary tickets (2 adult tickets, 2 children tickets) to Taste the Cause sponsored by True Refrigeration & Inspirational Program on September 28, 2019. (Deadline to qualify: Sept. 20, 2019).
The Top 3 Kids Challenge Fundraisers will also win a prize – a Root Beer Float Party at Fitz’s (for fundraiser and 5 friends).
The TOP Kids Challenge Fundraiser will receive the above prizes, PLUS a free case of Fitz’s soda, a Fitz’s t-shirt and the Gold Party package at Sky Zone Trampoline Park: a 2-hour party for 10 jumpers which includes 60 minutes of open jump, access to the main court, Sky Slam, Warped Wall, Sky Hoops, Challenge Zone, Foam Zone, FreeClimb wall, and the Warrior Course (dodgeball not guaranteed), 60 minutes in a private party room, SkySocks for all jumpers, 1 Party Pro, 2 large one-topping pizzas, 2 liters of soft drinks, as well as a 30 Day ‘Play Every Day’ Pass for the Guest of Honor.
The School Team* that raises the most funds by October 31, 2019 wins a 3 hour party at Epic 6, which includes two hours of play on all attractions, excluding the arcade. Play as much laser tag, ninja warrior course runs, Epic 6 trampoline jumps, dodgeball, and rock climbing as you can before your time runs out, followed by a pizza party in the party room for one hour. *Must have a minimum of 5 students to be eligible.
The FIRST School Team that registers 15 members earns a Super Ninja party (for up to 20 kids) at All American Gymnastics & Super Ninja!
Kids Challengers are also eligible to earn regular PTC incentives in addition to the prizes above.