Bear Bruin Volleyball Camp
Week long day camp for players entering grades 6-8 who are interested in learning and fine tuning all aspects of the game while still training with similar skill level players.
- Ages: Entering grades 6-8
- Date: Monday-Friday, June 15th-19th
- Hours: Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.; Friday: 9 a.m.-Noon
WHAT TO BRING TO CAMP:
- Camp Waiver (if not filled out online)
- Medical Release Form (if it has not been sent to email@example.com)
- Lunch for Monday-Wednesday (We’ll provide a Pizza Party on Thursday.)
- Athletic Apparel (no jeans or skirts)
- Tennis Shoes
- Hair Tie
- Water Bottle to stay hydrated
- Kneepads (optional)
- A great attitude!!!
About Washington University Volleyball
The volleyball program at Washington University in St. Louis was established 41 years ago. In five seasons as the Bears' head coach, Vanessa Walby has guided WashU to a 170-47 overall record, six NCAA Regional Appearances, three Regional Championship appearances, and an NCAA Division III National Runner-Up finish. In addition Walby led the 2015 and 2017 University Athletic Association (UAA) Coaching Staff of the Year and has mentored multiple All-Americans, including the 2015 AVCA National Player of the Year.
Walby arrived at WashU in February of 2014 after a six-year stint at the University of Chicago. Walby compiled a 163-71 (.697) record at Chicago and led the Maroons to the NCAA Tournament four times.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.