Mississippi Valley Bike + Outdoor Expo
Browse 56,000 square feet of exhibition space and find the latest gear, services and events to help you explore outdoor recreation and fitness in the region, whether for competition purposes, for your health or simply for enjoyment.
New at the 2019 Mississippi Valley Bike + Outdoor Expo:
- The Gateway Outdoor Summit on Friday, January 11, which includes a keynote address by St. Louis native Luis Benitez, director of the Colorado Outdoor Recreation Industry Office. Benitez has climbed Mount Everest six times and currently serves as an advocate for Colorado’s bustling outdoor industry. The Summit is free, but online registration is required.
- VIP Party. Celebrate Terrain Magazine’s 5th anniversary and rub elbows with Expo vendors and enjoy select food, beverages and entertainment at this mixer from 6 - 8 p.m. January 12 at the Expo. Cost will be $15 in advance or $20 on site (cost includes entrance to the Expo).
Other features include:
- Climbing Wall: Test your ability on several different routes of varying difficulty. The wall is 23 feet tall, with holds and features that simulate a real rock surface.
- Mountain Bike Demo: Ride a demo mountain bike on a series of stationary obstacles while friends and family cheer you on.
- RockR Trainer: Take a simulated ride with this large visual display that engages participants in a virtual bicycle experience.
- Mobile Life Base Camp: Tour the latest overland vehicles, mini travel trailers and toy haulers and take your future outdoor adventures on the road.
The event has already taken a place at this date:
Saturday, January 12, 2019 1 pm – 6 pm Sunday, January 13, 2019 10 am – 4 pm
Pre-sale tickets are available online for $8. Tickets will also be available on site for $12; children 12 and under are free.