Above all else Noah’s Ark is a place that each child will enter an atmosphere of God’s love and care every day. They will come to realize that they are individually important and that even the smallest detail of their lives matter to God.
What sets us apart from other centers?
- Age-appropriate classrooms that allow us to separate infant and toddler ages every 4 to 6 months. This ensures a safer environment and one in which their specific developmental stages can be focused upon.
- Bible-based curriculum beginning as early as our Nursery 1 classroom.
- Wee Learn is used up to the EPA classroom
- Abeka is used for our 3's & 4's
- Full and part-time flexibility (specifically in our 3- and 4-year-old classrooms).
- Breakfast, hot lunches, and nutritious snacks included in weekly tuition.
- On campus events and activities.
- Full-size gymnasium.
- 3 age-appropriate playgrounds on campus.
- Computer classes offered weekly throughout the school year.
- Dance classes offered weekly throughout the school year.
Noah’s Ark Day Care welcomes parent input and interaction.