Pattonville Summer Sport Camps - Volleyball
Maryland Heights Parks and Recreation is teaming up with Pattonville High School once again to offer summer sport camps! Pattonville coaches and players will instruct all of the camps. No matter the talent level, our camps are designed for each child to have fun while learning the game through skill development & fundamentals. All camps take place at Pattonville except basketball and volleyball which will take place at the Community Center.
- Volleyball: Grades 4-8 • June 22-June 25 • 6-8 p.m.
- Soccer: Grades K-8 • June 8-June 11 • 5-7 p.m.
- Basketball: Grades 1-8 • June 15-June 18 • 6-8 p.m.
- Baseball/Softball: Grades 3-8 • July 6-July 9 • 9-11 a.m.
- Field Hockey/Lacrosse: Grades 3-8 • July 13-July 16 • 6-8 p.m.
- Tennis: Grades 1-8 • July 20-July 23 • 9-11 a.m.
Cost: $60 (Fee is per session)
Register here: www.marylandheights.com/signup
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.