Providence Classical Christian Academy Open Houses
At a time when American culture is becoming increasingly post-Christian, the need for institutions that can preserve and pass down the legacy of our faith has never been greater. In an age where the newest teaching and technological fads dictate much of educational practice, Providence seeks to return to the approach to education which was the foundation of Western education for almost two millennia.
At Providence, we teach children how to learn and what to love. We teach the proficiency of language and the importance of analytical thinking to assist students in discovering and grasping the intricacies of God’s true, good, and beautiful world.
For 25 years, our unique approach has been fully integrating Biblical faith and rigorous academics to equip Pre-K-12 students for a life of wisdom, virtue, and eloquence to the glory of God.
Come learn more at one of our upcoming open houses:
• Meet our headmaster, members of our administration, and some of our students who will share with you how our classical model seeks to cultivate a love for truth, goodness, and beauty, building year upon year from pre-kindergarten through 12th grade.
• Learn how wonder and purpose pervade every aspect of our school life as families from a wide range of Protestant denominations seek to honor God in each endeavor from academics to athletics to recreation.
• Visit classrooms and meet some of the faithful, Christ-centered teachers who lead small groups of students to think critically and communicate effectively through rich encounters with time-proven curricula which emphasize Great Books, history, classical languages, and the arts and sciences.
• Browse our curricula and ask follow-up questions of our director of academics.
• Learn about the quality of student life and extracurriculars — from award-winning choirs, to competitive basketball teams, to volleyball and cross country and more — we offer to enrich your students’ development of their gifts and character.
Come explore the lost tools of learning to unlock your child’s potential!