Pumpkin Glow on Des Peres Pond
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 10/08/2021
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
Pumpkins for the float must meet the following guidelines:
- Check in for pumpkins starts at 5:30 p.m.
- Must be pre-carved
- No more than 8 pounds once hollowed out - approximately no larger than a soccer ball
- Must be rounder/flat (taller/skinny pumpkins will not stand up on floatation devices)
- Must have a “top/lid” (note: pumpkins will be attached to floatation device through the base)
- To keep the water clean, pumpkins cannot have any artificial decorations (i.e. paint, glitter, marker, food dye, paper, plastic, light bulbs, candles)
- Pumpkins will not be returned after the float. All pumpkins will be composted.
Registration is per pumpkin. A pumpkin floatation device, glow stick and marshmallow roasting stick will be provided for each Jack-O-Lantern registered for the event. Registration opens in October. Minimum 50/Maximum 100
Cost: $10/Member & Resident; $12/Non-Resident
Ages: All ages
Time: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Session: October 8
Location: Des Peres Park, 12352 Manchester Road, 63131
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.