Riverlands Storybook Walk
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
We hope you enjoy the Riverlands Storybook Walk and take the opportunity to nurture your connection to nature, enjoy a leisurely walk around our trails, and support literacy and scientific learning.
2020-2021 Storybook Schedule
(Books will be changed over on the 2nd Wednesday of each month)
- September: Monarch & Milkweed by Helen Frost
- October: How to Find a Birdby Jennifer Ward
- November: The Hike by Allison Farrell
- December : Hawk Rising by Maria Gianferrari
- January: Owl Moon by Jane Yolen
- February: Just Ducks by Nichola Davies
- March: Over in a River: Flowing Out to Sea by Marianne Berkes
- April: Finding Wild by Megan Wagner Lloyd
- May: Have You Heard the Nesting Bird? by Rita Gray
- June: Over and Under the Pond by Kate Messner
- July: An Extraordinary Ordinary Moth by Karlin Gray
- August: Some Bugs by Angela DiTerlizzi
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.