Route 66 Cars and Guitars Festival 2019
- Free Live music from six bands, on two outdoor stages (with staggered start times)
- A vintage car show
- A Beer Wagon, hosted by local service clubs, serving beer and wine
- Vendor booths
- Food and drink from downtown merchants and from area service clubs
Free Musical Entertainment on the Two Outdoor Stages (Schedule Coming Spring 2019)
East Jefferson Stage:
- 5:00 p.m. Naked Rock Fight
- 6:45 p.m. Acoustik Element
- 9:00 p.m. Retro Boogie
West Jefferson Stage:
- 5:00 p.m. That 80s Band
- 7:15 p.m. Wildfire
- 9:30 p.m. SuperJam
We recommend attendees bring their own lawn chair for the musical performances.
Please No Skateboards, Coolers or Dogs.
Most of Downtown Kirkwood’s numerous stores, locally owned boutiques, and restaurants will be open during the event. Festival activities will be located on North Kirkwood Road and on the two blocks of Jefferson that intersect Kirkwood Road.
These two blocks of Jefferson, between N. Clay and N. Taylor Avenues, as well as Kirkwood Road between Argonne Drive and Adams Avenue, will be closed to vehicular traffic starting early in the morning on June 10.