St. Louis Square Off Pizza Fest - Kids Eat Free!!
On Sept. 22nd, 8 pizzerias will -- Square Off -- for the title of "Best St. Louis Style Pizza" and all the bragging rights that come along with it at this St. Louis Pizza Festival!
It all happens at Berra Park on the Hill where you'll also find the most delicious toasted ravioli, gooey butter cake, Italian meats, cheeses and wines and.. and more! The festival piazza will feature 50+ local artists, crafters, and small businesses, along with games and giveaways.
TICKETS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER AND PARTICIPATE. GET 'EM HERE: https://bit.ly/32oZocD
Kids under 12: Free to enter, and they even get FREE PIZZA from Andoro & Sons Pizza!
EACH ADULT TICKET INCLUDES:
✓ 8 Pizza Squares with Corresponding Ballot
✓ 1 Free Schlafly Beer or soda of choice
✓ Wine Samples from PRP Wine International - St Louis (limited)
✓ Entry to the festival grounds with live music, local arts and crafts marketplace, games and activities, and a full bar!
Kids and families:
✓ FREE Kids Pizza (12 and under)
✓ Live Music / Entertainment All Day
✓ Cowboy Critters Petting Farm & Pony Rides featuring Prince the Magical Unicorn
✓ Games and activities by Arch City Adventures
** 2019 CONTENDERS **
1. Guido's Pizzeria and Tapas - "Classic Sausage and Pepperoni"
2. Cusanelli's Restaurant - "Cusanelli's Deluxe"
3. Dog House - "The Mac Daddy"
4. Original Crusoe's - "All You Love Meat Pizza"
5. Schottzies Bar & Grill - "Schottzie's Deluxe"
6. The Sliced Pint - "Southwest"
7. DB Cooper’s Safe House - "Pepperoni and Bacon"
8. Tavern On Main - "Italian Stallion"
This event is held by the 50 Roses Foundation. A portion of all ticket sales benefits the Hill Neighborhood Association. Vendors and activities subject to change. This is a RAIN or SHINE event.