Winterfest Skating at Kiener Plaza
*The event has already taken place on this date: Sun, 01/26/2020
Winterfest Ice Rink Extended Holiday Hours & Pricing
Open daily December 23, 2019 – January 1, 2020; 12 – 8 p.m.
Special hours on December 25, 2019; 12 – 4 p.m.
Skate rentals are $12/adults and $7/children ages 3 – 15. Anyone who brings their own ice skates can skate for free. Kids skate rentals are free on Fridays, courtesy of the St. Louis Blues.
Family-Friendly New Year’s Eve Celebration
Tuesday, December 31; 4 – 8 p.m.
Celebrate New Year’s Eve at the coolest party in town! Ring in 2020 with fire performers and princess and superhero appearances, all while enjoying festive treats from the Sugarfire Winterfest Café. The Ice Rink opens at 4 p.m. and there will be an early New Year's Eve countdown with fireworks at 8 p.m.
Princess and Superhero Appearances
December 22, 29 and 31
Characters from popular movies and television shows will glide around the rink for great photo-ops with kids and fans of all ages.
- Sunday, December 22; 12 – 1 p.m.: Peter Pan & Tinkerbell
- Sunday, December 29; 12 – 1 p.m.: Snow White & Captain Marvel
- Tuesday, December 31; 4 – 8 p.m.: Rapunzel & Flynn Rider; Spider-Man, Spider Gwen
Winterfest Igloo Village
Available every day of Winterfest operations; Reservations required at ArchPark.org/Winterfest.
Enjoy the festivities from the warmth of Winterfest’s brand-new Igloo Village – great for special occasions and experiencing the magic of the holidays in downtown St. Louis. A Winterfest Igloo is a personal, upscale warming tent that includes:
- Stylish, comfortable seating and cozy blankets in a heated personal space
- Table service from the Sugarfire Winterfest Café with a $50 food and drink credit
- Up to six Winterfest Ice Rink skate rentals
- Free parking for one vehicle
- Classic view of the Gateway Arch for picture-perfect photos
For a complete schedule of hours and additional upcoming events, visit ArchPark.org/Winterfest.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.