YOUR ONLINE RESOURCE FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES
Places to Go
- HOME + Search by Day
- Top 20 Places to Take Kids in St. Louis
- Week by Week Guide to Summer Camps
- Indoor play centers
- Birthday Party Locations
- Kid-Friendly Museums
- Kids-eat-free restaurants
- Libraries in our area
- Outside fun - Main page
- Zoos & nature centers
- Fun on the Farm
- Professional sports
- List your organization on KOAA - it's free
Things to Do
- Sign up for our FREE weekly e-newsletter!
- Read our most recent Thursday e-newsletter!
- How to use KidsOutAndabout.com
- Master List of After School/Saturday Classes
- Preschools in the St. Louis area
- Private School list
- Upcoming Open Houses
- Sports / Physical Fitness Centers in STL
- Martial Arts Academies
- Gymnastics Centers
- Tutoring Centers
- Special Needs Resources
- Post your events to our calendar - it's free!
- 12 Days Out and About in STL - Giveaway!!
- Southeast / Florida
- Midwest & Texas
- Mountain states
- West Coast / Nevada
Family Program: Bullying Prevention
AGENT G takes children and parents on a journey to learn how to defend against bullying through high-tech and entertaining drills called "observe and report". These interactive re-enactments depict realistic bullying scenarios and the proper ways to react through confidence and leadership. YOU can be an ATA Defender - like AGENT G! Presented by ATA Martial Arts. Ages 4-12. Registration required.
Library: Thornhill Branch
Location: Auditorium (TH)