At Duchesne, we are dedicated to teaching the whole student: mind, body and spirit as one. As a unique, faith-centered community, our instruction and activities
- encourage intellectual development, critical thinking, and creativity;
- nurture a personal relationship with God and an integration of faith and life;
- promote a loving concern for others and service within the Church and the broader community;
- encourage discovery of individual gifts and the development of healthy relationships; and
- support and affirm the dignity of all persons within the school community and beyond.
Although we are committed to a program of academic excellence, our broader goal is to inspire in our students a lifelong devotion to learning, a devotion that will serve them in making informed choices and in making a difference in the world.