Incarnate Word Parish School is accredited by the Missouri Chapter National Federation of State Nonpublic School Accrediting Association. Our facility has 23 classrooms, a gymnasium, multipurpose room, library, computer lab, art room and music room. We seek to provide a full curriculum in response to our students' intellectual, spiritual, moral, emotional, aesthetic, physical, and social needs.
• Kindergartners must be 5 years old by August 1 to enter.
• Children entering Kindergarten, Grades 3 & 6, and those entering school for the first time, must have a complete physical exam.
• Without regard to sex, race, color or national origin.
• Class size shall not exceed 28 students.
• Student to Teacher Ratio: 21:1
The Incarnate Word Parish School has a sacramental program to assist parents in preparing their children for Reconciliation, Eucharist, and Confirmation. As the parent of an Incarnate Word student, you will be supported in your responsibilities through continuous and systematic communication from school to family. Likewise, your involvement in the Catholic Parent Teacher Organization (CPTO) is essential if our school community is to achieve its goals.