Mathnasium of Wildwood
What Distinguishes the Mathnasium Method?
• Comprehensive written and oral evaluation: Mathnasium students take a two-part diagnostic test – both written and oral. We use the results to create a learning plan tailor-made for your child.
• Customized learning plan for your child
• Highly trained instructors
• Personal attention
• Periodic assessment to keep the child on track
• Results! Your child’s progress is measured by grades, quarterly assessments, and love of mathematics.
As you know, each math lesson builds upon previous skills learned. If your child missed something, it’s likely the problem will worsen week after week. Even more troubling, the biggest issues may not surface until months later. A strong foundation is essential.
Our assessment process can catch these underlying issues before they escalate. Fixing foundational gaps does take time. The sooner you come in with your child, the easier it is for our expert team to help improve his or her math skills. You can look forward to homework becoming easier and the end of daily struggles with math. You’ll witness the transformation to both understanding and enjoying math that you never thought would happen.
Let the Mathnasium Method be an immense help to you and your family this school year. James, a fifth grade Mathnasium student, sums it up nicely, “You can’t make math any easier!” Call us today and we’ll get started!
Our summer programs will give your child the math skills needed to succeed this school year. We offer a number of programs designed to solidify last year’s materials and give students a toolkit for success in the new year and beyond.
• Our Master Series teaches lifelong math concepts and skills
• Our Power Math Workouts prep your child for the upcoming school year by reviewing previous material and previewing new topics
• Our Math Game Sessions keep the learning experience fun and varied while teaching integral math and logic skills
Enroll now in our summer-only Mathnasium programs.
Call today and learn more!